Thank Republicans who are Standing Up to Trump
Please take a moment to contact one, some, or all of these Republicans listed below, on Twitter or by telephone. Let them know that you support their stand for country over party.
In the Senate:
- Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona, Twitter: @JeffFlake, Office: (202) 224-4521
- Sen. John McCain of Arizona, Twitter: @SenJohnMcCain, Office: (202) 224-2235
- Sen. Ben Sasse of Kansas, Twitter: @BenSasse, Office: (202) 224-4224
In the House of Representatives:
- Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan, Twitter: @JustinAmash, Office: (202) 225-3831
- Rep. Mike Coffman of Colorado, Twitter: @RepMikeCoffman, Office: (202) 225-7882
- Rep. Barbara Comstock of Virginia, Twitter: @RepComstock, Office: (202) 225-5136
- Rep. Carlos Curbelo of Florida, Twitter: @RepCurbelo, Office: (202) 225-2778
- Rep. Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin, Twitter: @RepGallagher, Office: (202) 225-5665
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, Twitter: @RepKinzinger, Office: (202) 225-3635
- Rep. Erik Paulsen of Minnesota, Twitter: @RepErikPaulsen, Office: (202) 225-2871
Standing up to a President of your own party isn’t easy, but the past few weeks have set off new alarms. Show how much it means to us when leaders do the right thing. If we continue, Trump will be unable to whitewash the investigation, the truth will come out and justice will prevail.
So please, take a moment to contact even just one of the leaders listed above. Let them know you appreciate them taking a stand—and ask them to fight for a congressional select committee or independent commission.
By offering your support, either on Twitter or by phone, you’ll show these bold Republicans (and other members of the GOP who have not yet spoken out) that the American people are with them.